Yum Yum Gummies use natural CBD hemp extract and deliver yummy CBD gummy taste. … CBD gummies, aka CBD Oil Gummies or Cannabidiol gummies, are chewy edible CBD infused candies manufactured from industrial hemp plants. Take Yum Yum Gummies to experience the delicious benefits of CBD oil. Take Yum Yum Gummies to experience the delicious benefits of CBD oil.
Though we have highlighted a simple fruit flavored THC gummies recipe, this version kicks things up a notch with a layer of sour that is mouth-puckering and delightful. Just know that you will need some cannabis tincture to pull this recipe off, so if you don’t have some already, you might want to head over to our how-to guide that explains the process in easy to follow steps.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
Cooling time: 6 hours
Calories per gummy: 15
Servings: 40 THC gummies
- 1 cup of fruit (any flavor and can be frozen or fresh but must be thawed)
- ½ cup sugar (granulated or icing)
- ½ cup granulated sugar (for outer coating)
- 1/3 cup cannabis tincture (chilled)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 ½ tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons gelatin (unflavored)
- 3 teaspoons citric acid
- Food processor
- Small gummy mold
- Small mixing bowl
- Storage container with lid
- Begin by coring and slicing any fruit that you would like to add, ensuring to remove peels on more fibrous options such as apples.
- Toss all the fruit into a food processor and blend it together until the mixture is smooth.
- Add all the ingredients, including the fruit but excluding the gelatin and citric acid, to a saucepan and gently whisk them together.
- Set the burner to medium heat, and once it begins to simmer, slowly add the gelatin powder.
- Now you will need to cook the liquid while whisking the ingredients frequently and scraping the bottom of the saucepan to avoid lumps. Continue to heat the mixture until it changes from a bright and bold colored liquid to a thicker and cloudy version.
- Turn off the burner and pour the juice through a sieve to remove any harder remaining chunks from it.
- Pour the THC gummies liquid into the tray, then place it into the fridge to set for at least 6 hours.
- Once the edibles have cooled, you can move them from the fridge and gently pop them out one by one into a storage container.
- Mix the citric acid and sugar together in a small mixing bowl, and then dump the sugary mix on top of the gummies.
- Seal up the container and give it a good shake to evenly coat all the WEED SOUR GUMMY WORMS.
Though it may seem counter-intuitive, these THC gummies store best when kept on a counter or in a cupboard at room temperature. If you try to put them back into the fridge, then they can get slimy and go bad much faster. You can keep enjoying your freshly made edibles for up to 2 weeks after they are made for a soft center and wonderfully potent effect.
Others Available at new leaf marijuanna